VirtualWorks! offers training and consulting services to support virtual leaders and teams with the skills and information needed to effectively work together to achieve high-performance results.
Learning / Training
Learning programs are tailored to organizational needs, incorporate proven skill development methods, and can be delivered through on-site training or webinar.
- Flexible designs for learning programs based on existing core content;
- Custom-developed workshops/seminars, or keynotes;
- Train-the-trainer certification (to enable your trainers to provide ongoing deliv-ery of programs); and
- Program licensing (to enable your organization to reproduce materials and provide delivery of training).
For program outlines and delivery options, please contact us to discuss your needs.
Consulting services are based on our experience in working with a wide range of organizations and industries, and each solution is tailored to meet the unique needs of the target group. We offer remote/hybrid team implementation plan-ning, remote leader coaching, and support for development of high perfor-mance remote/hybrid teams.
Schedule remote workplace expert Debra A. Dinnocenzo, president & founder of VirtualWorks!, to enlighten and engage your
audiences with her insights and expertise. Debra delivers powerful and content-rich keynotes, seminars, workshops, webinars, and team events. Learn more at DinnocenzoSpeaks.com or contact us to schedule a discussion regarding your needs.
Contact us to learn more about how we can address your unique needs with applicable VirtualWorks! solutions.
Training & Development Programs
- Leading in the Virtual Workplace
- Managing Remote Workers
- Working Together from a Distance
- Distance Dialog: Keys to Effective E-Communication
- Remote Team Development
- Successfully Working Remotely
- Work-from-Home Effectiveness
- Work-Life Balance in the Digital Age
- Avoiding and Overcoming Burnout
All programs can be tailored or customized to meet specific organizational needs.